When I think in racing business in Mexico, I think in a lot of opportunities and also several challenges.
Opportunities as Mexico has a long tradition in motorsports and a very solid fan base.
· Racing is growing in México, as Formula 1 is coming back, NASCAR has been here for several years and we have new and very important series developing new options.
· The audience in Mexico is always looking for new shows and excitement.
· Fans in Mexico are very loyal to sports.
· A growing youth looking for spaces in sports for their personal growth.
Good and very interesting challenges as:
· Need to develop an infrastructure, such as racing tracks and supplies industry.
· Fans and media requires education in racing sport.
· To build marketing tools that work for the sponsors, going further than branding.
· Help drivers to develop their skills as sports figures and stars.
There is a lot of job to do in our sport, at the end, all of these are reasons to keep business running.